Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) are health care professionals educated and trained to accurately assess and treat musculoskeletal and myofascial conditions using manual techniques that also include joint mobilization & rehabilitative exercise.
ViVi Therapy Integrated Health in Victoria BC has a number of experienced and skilled massage therapists available for in Clinic and Mobile Massage Therapy. Link to Mobile Massage
Our Registered Massage Therapists provide:
- Myofascial Release,
- Deep Tissue Massage,
- Craniosacral Therapy,
- Visceral Manipulation Therapy,
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage and
- Feldenkrais Movement Education.
- We focus on rehabilitation, pain relief, quality of life, stress reduction, mobility and performance.
Studies have proven Massage Therapy is an effective treatment for chronic pain management. If you are in any stage of rehabilitation from acute stages of post surgery or MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident), workplace, recreational or any other trauma we can help your recovery.
Skilled massage therapy treatments for physical and mental stress not only reduce tension they promote an overall feeling of relaxation. We can help clients to breathe and move with more ease and range of joint motion.
At ViVi Therapy we treat a wide range of conditions such as tension headaches, shoulder pain, repetitive strain conditions, golfers and tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, migraines, sinus and lymphatic congestion, lower extremity tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, sprains and strains, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, lower back and pelvic pain, pregnancy stages, posture related issues, sports injuries, motor vehicle accident, trauma, neuromotor conditions and the list goes on. Not sure if massage therapy is for you? Give us a call on 250 298 4484 and our friendly reception will get you the answers you are looking for or send us an email.
Massage Therapy can help:
- Alleviate pain and tension, and manage pain better
- Decrease inflammation
- Reduce lymphatic and tissue congestion and swelling
- Promote speedy recovery from injuries (work, trauma, accident or sports-related)
- Decrease post surgery recovery (from orthopedic to oncology)
- Increase mobility and provide greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improve circulation
- Improve and strengthen the immune system
- Relieve musculoskeletal problems and improve posture
- Relieve pregnancy discomforts and facilitate healthy pregnancies
- Reduce anxiety and promote an overall feeling of well-being
- Increase body awareness (Feldenkrais Method)
45 minutes ~ $105.00
60 minutes ~ $125.00
75 minutes ~ $150.00
90 minutes ~ $180.00
From Registered Massage Therapy, Acupuncture and TCM we have your manual therapy covered. Our Kinesiologist will help in so many ways as will the Feldenkrais Method private or classes will educate you about how you move now and how you can improve. Book all therapies online now.
We can direct bill Canada Life, Pacific Blue Cross, Green Shield, Manulife, DVA and many other insurance providers. Please call or email to inquire about our direct billing service.