Kinesiology is the study of human movement, performance and function.
A Kinesiologist has knowledge in anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, psychology, pathophysiology, chronic diseases and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation. Kinesiology is an evidenced-based practice that uses the most recent cutting-edge research to make you move and feel better! They are often referred to as the “human-movement specialists”.
What are the benefits of Kinesiology?
• Prevent and treat injuries
• Mitigate pain
• Improve your activities of daily living (walking, gardening, chores)
• Assess workplace demands and design an exercise routine to help recover and prevent injury
• Helps relief stress and anxiety
• Helps strengthen muscle tissue
• Helps you learn more about your body and how it functions