Customer Service & Store/Clinic Policy
At ViVi Therapy, we are committed to customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied in any way or have any questions at all about our products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-298-4484 and we will do our best to accommodate you. Our staff are professionals and understand the needs of both individuals starting out and professionals wanting quality products and training to enhance their practice.
We offer Fedex ground and Canada Post. All items are shipped within two business days of purchase. If you are local or happen to be in the area, we recommend that you come by and pick up your purchase at our Massage Supply Store at 1976 Oak Bay Avenue or at 105 -1740 Convair Place, Sidney, BC next to the Victoria International Airport. Unless otherwise specifed the customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
At ViVi Therapy your satisfaction is very important to us. We will do our best to accommodate any concerns you may have with your order/purchase.
We thoroughly check all products prior to shipping in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction when ordering products online. If any of your items arrive damaged or are missing please contact us within 3 working days. Use original packaging for returns and contact us before you return a product on email@example.com or 250 298 4484.
- If you wish to return an item, please contact our office within 3 days of its receipt.
- Returns must be received at our office within 30 days of the original order date.
- Returns received after 30 days or without prior authorization will not be accepted.
- Returns are for exchange or credit only and we do not cover the shipping costs.
- Returned items must be unused, undamaged, unmarked, in their original condition and unopened packaging to be accepted.
- Personal items such as oils, incense, linens and disposable items unfortunately cannot be returned.
- Items that have been discounted for clearance and used items are final sales.
- A 15% restocking fee is charged on all returns not due to damage or shipment error.
Cancellations for Product Orders
As we work quickly to ship out your products, if you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within two hours of placing your order. If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, it will have to be treated as a Return and you will be responsible for return shipping and restocking fees. Orders which are refused at time of delivery will be charged all of the applicable fees mentioned above (restocking, return shipping fees, etc)
Cancellations for Workshops
- If you cancel your registration more than one month before the workshop, you will receive a refund of your course fees less a 20% (to a maximum of $50) administration fee.
- If you cancel your registration between 2-4 weeks before the course, you will receive a refund of your course fees less 50%
- If you cancel your registration within two weeks of the course there is no refund of your course fees.
Clinic Cancellation Policy
Please try to give us at least 24 hours notice if you are not able to attend an appointment. This enables someone else to take your slot or saves your therapist a wasted trip to the clinic if they have traveled there especially for your treatment.
If less than 24 hours notice is given, or you miss an appointment without letting us know then you will be invoiced for the missed appointment (exceptions may be made in certain circumstances).
At ViVi therapy, your privacy is important to us. We promise not to share, or sell your personal information to anyone. All information entered through our site, and online store is SSL security encrypted. We assure you that your information is safe with us, and we will do our best to keep you happy. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-298-4484.